What Level Of Consciousness Are You Operating On?
Question 1 out of 1
You catch your lover/mate/spouse in the act of infidelity, what do you do?
1. As you fight back thoughts of suicide you ultimately feel dejected, yet validated because everyone cheats and you know you do not deserve to be happy.
10. In the wake of this indiscretion, you quickly realize that this is who this person truly is at the moment and you appreciate that the true individual is now before you... now you realize that you know them a little more.
11. You allow this act be the answer to the question of whether you two should be together and you quickly adjust to find the one for you while maintaining the rest of your life... almost without skipping a beat.
12. You try to imbue meaning into this incident, and you set out to understand why this has happened... all the while feeling torn between your understanding of your partner's perspective, their paramour's and your's (you continue to try to find harm
13. Realizing that you did nothing to bring this on, you begin to evaluate your partners issues more closely and ultimately offer them some help, guidance and the option of release.
14. Your level of forgiveness knows no bounds, so if your partner wants to stay, then you embrace them without malice (all without looking foolish, but looking strong and healthy); even to the point of reaching out to your partner's paramour.
15. Your probably not in a relationship because you're motivated to dedicate yourself to the benefit of life rather than for specific individuals.
16. You are probably not involved in a relationship at this level because you've reached true bliss and illumination.
17. You are not even in a relationship at this level, because you're now reached the same level as Krisna, Buddha, Jesus, Mother Theresa!
2. You allow anger to dominate and publicly try to humiliate and destroy your partner and their paramour, all the while using God and religion as your justification.
3. You throw your hands in the air and allow your partner to determine if you stay together or not.
4. You mourn your inability to have a relationship and chalk this up as yet another loss.
5. You anxiously search for all the ways you could have caused this and feel confirmed in what you thought was happening since day one any way.
6. You take this as not only as an attack against you and your personal well being and future, but also as an assault against all of your gender... your anger is really resentment for the insult against your intelligence and gender.
7. After you recover from exploding in a verbally abusive, maybe even physically violent assault, you go after the car or the valuables of your partner and start a blog and/or a foundation for people who have been cheated on.
8. You hate negative appearances, so your first thought is how this will make you look dumb and/or weak to your family and friends, so you either lie or conceal the incident.
9. You take the hint and look at other ways of being in a relationship, by asking if your partner even wants to be monogamous... polyamory might be the key to success (that is if you and your partner choose to work it out and not call it quits).